Friday 1 March 2013

Nails of the Day...Pretty in Pink



Seeing as it's the 1st of March and (almost) the official start of Spring, I thought a bright and cheerful nail colour was in order today. On my thumbs I used a No7 polish in shade 'Milan' which I have previously blogged about, and used two coats of a pink glitter nail varnish over it (a new purchase, it was only 99p from Savers), and for the other nails I used a pretty shimmery pink nail polish from the Barbara Daly range at Tesco.

I can't wait for the weather to improve a little, I have two climbing rose sticks that need planting out but it's just too cold at the moment! I had also been hoping to plan a picnic for Mothers' Day next weekend, but unless we get an unexpected burst of sunshine maybe an indoor afternoon tea would be better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...