Monday 4 March 2013

Eau De Lacoste Perfume Review

A few weeks ago Lacoste was offering free samples of its fragrance 'Eau de Lacoste' EDP, so, always keen to try a new fragrance, I signed up and waited for the sample to drop through my letterbox. A couple of weeks later I received a small package in the post, containing the biggest sample bottle of perfume i've ever received. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it as I have a few firm favourites when it comes to perfume. It is a warm, yet quite light fragrance, with a seamless blend of sandalwood, citrus and floral tones and a hint of sweet pineapple. I think it would be a fragrance best suited to summer as it reminds me of warm days and long evenings. It reminds me of another perfume I used to wear, although I can't quite remember which one, I think it may have been Gucci Envy Me? I shall have to test it next time I am in Boots! Whilst I'm not sure that I would replace any of my current perfumes with eau De Lacoste when the run out, it is a nice scent and the sample is great to have in my handbag for those days i'm in a rush and forget to put perfume on before I leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...