Tuesday 26 March 2013

Primark Haul and Bargains ♥

I was passing by Primark at the weekend after work and came across a few lovely things that I couldn't resist! I've been trying to keep my new purchases to a minimum as I'm still trying hard to save up, but following a fairly successful free-listing weekend on ebay and the bargain prices I thought a little indulgence wouldn't break the bank! So, here they are:



 This dress is perfect for summer and has such a cute daisy print. It was £15 from the new season range and I think it's ideal for holidays. This was my most expensive purchase so now on to the bargains!


I've wanted these ballet pumps for quite a while but having recently bought another pair of navy flats I decided to save my money instead. So I was quite delighted to find them on sale at just £4 reduced from £8 and didn't hesitate to add them to my basket. They have a mixture of enamel metal flowers and fabric flowers at the front and I will be wearing them with jeans, again i think they'll be good for the summer.


This navy cami was part of their loungewear range and was reduced from £3 to £1, it has a really pretty lace trim and I will probably wear it as a vest top under a cardi as it looks quite similar to a top I have from monsoon and doesn't look overly like lounge wear.


I also picked up a few bargains for the men in my life. This teal jumper had 75% off and was down from £12 to £3.










And finally these two jumpers I picked up for my dad for an unbelievable £1, reduced down from £12. Not a bad haul for £25 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...