Monday 11 March 2013

Nails of the day...très beau!

Today I made my first proper attempt at nail art, and all in all I don't think it was too unsuccessful!
For the base I used a Barry M nail varnish in shade 'Berry', a pretty lilac colour that reminds me of spring time, (which you could easily forget is meant to be nearly here with the high winds and snow flurries we're having today!) For the bow I used a No7 nail colour in 'vivid violet' and placed a little nail gem in the center.


They are still a little messy in the picture as I wanted to take a picture before I had chance to smudge them so didn't remove the excess polish from the edges until after! But overall I'm quite pleased with them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...