Friday 29 March 2013

Primark Haul (Part 2)

I've been a busy bee the past week raiding my local Primark store, and below are the rest of the things I picked up.
 


This pretty black and white floral dress is from the new season range and cost £13. It's the same style as the red dress I blogged about in my earlier Primark Haul post here, but I think they're really versatile and so comfortable.


These beige and black ballet pumps were on sale for £3 down from £6. I already have a similar navy pair and find that they're great with jeans or black tights and again they're very comfortable for walking around in.


These trainers were also on sale for £3. I've been looking for some trainers for a while and really liked this pair from New Look but I can't find them in my local store.


And finally this pair of men's chinos were on sale for just £1 from the original £12 price tag. That's probably enough shopping for me for a little while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...