Friday 1 March 2013

Mothers' Day Gifts

Although its not until next weekend, I've already bought my Mothers' Day gifts and have just finished wrapping them up. I love buying gifts and wrapping them up with pretty wrap and ribbons so I usually find myself shopping well ahead of time to make sure I can find the perfect present.

So here are the little goodies I've picked up to treat my mum next weekend!


These two lovely bracelets were from the Odile & Fleur range at Boots. Originally priced at £7.50 and £8.50 they were reduced in the sale to £2 each, and were buy one get one free, so worked out as just £1 each! I think they're both very pretty and will match a number of mum's outfits so I'm sure she'll like them.


I bought this mug from Poundland, I think the pattern is very pretty and filled with a miniature box of Lindt Chocolates it makes the perfect tea-time treat!

I picked up this little blusher brush from Boots, its by UNE cosmetics and was reduced down from £8.48 to £2.12 as they're no longer stocking the UNE range. It looks a very good quality brush and is the perfect size for a small make up bag to take on the go or to carry in your handbag.

I've also wrapped up a bottle of Davidoff Cool Water Wave perfume, it is only the 30ml size but this was another little bargain as it is on offer in Boots for £10.24, and I already had a £5 off selected perfumes voucher from a previous visit in store when I'd spent £5, which meant I only paid £5.24 for it. This is one of my mum's favourite perfumes for wearing every day and she has just run out of her last bottle, so hopefully she'll like the replacement. 


Last but not least I've also bought her a Mumkin Bubble Bar from Lush. It smells of sweet raspberries and it is a cute design, but I have to say that although it is pleasant, the smell is so overpowering that it filled my whole room within an hour and gave me a headache so I've had to store it in the spare room! 

And here they are all wrapped up waiting to be gifted! (With the exception of the Mumkin who is still banished until the scent fades a bit more!) I just need some pretty ribbon now to decorate them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...