Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter Cupcakes ♥

I can't believe how cold it still is! Earlier today I bought some more nice fabric which I'm hoping to make in to a tablet cover soon, but it was too cold to stay in town for long so i've been keeping busy indoors for the rest of the day and made some bird's nest cupcakes for easter. I bought this cute easter cupcake kit from poundland a couple of weeks ago


and used some of the cupcake cases today. I've already received a couple of Easter gifts so i'm envisaging a chocolate overload this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...