Saturday 18 August 2018

New Boots from Bicester Village

Last week my mum and I had a girls' shopping trip to Bicester Village. I had been hoping to find a new pair of boots ready for Autumn for months after my favourite pair broke earlier this year and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found a pair in Ralph Lauren almost identical to my last pair that I had loved AND they were on sale! 



The RRP was £245 and they were on sale for £39.99. As if this wasn't already a bargain, I had also been emailed a 30% off voucher which I was able to use, meaning the boots were only £27.99! 

To get discount vouchers you just need to provide your email address when you shop in the outlet and then you get sent vouchers and offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...