Wednesday 17 April 2013

Summer Shopping Wishlist

Its been quite a while since I last went on a shopping trip, and now we're finally getting a little sunshine it feels like it might be time to update my wardrobe with a few new outfits for the summer months. So I'm thinking of heading to Birmingham within the next week to have a look round the shops, but in the mean time I've been having a little look online for inspiration and have found a few things I'll be keeping an eye out for!

This dress has a pretty vintage look and at only £12.99 would make a great addition to any summer wardrobe, especially with a pair of tan sandals and a denim jacket for cooler days. 

New Look, £12.99

These versatile flats are from Monsoon and would make a stylish addition to any outfit, great with jeans, dresses or skirts. The price tag is a little higher than I'd usually like to spend on a pair of day shoes so I'll be looking out for any discount codes or offers before I decide to purchase them.

Monsoon, £45
This pretty floral maxi dress has such a lovely print, and I like the belt which comes with it too. I'd wear this with my tan pumps and tan satchel.

New Look, £22.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...