Monday 1 April 2013

No 7 Speed Dry Nail Colour "Afternoon Tea" Review

The last time Boots ran their £5 off No7 voucher promotion I decided to treat myself to a new nail varnish to add to my collection. At just £2 it's an affordable little treat but I didn't realise how rapidly my nail polish collection had expanded, they have outgrown their box and now I have a collection growing on my dresser.
So anyway back to boots, and I decided to opt for a pretty neutral beige shade with a pearlescent finish titled "Afternoon Tea".


I really like this nail polish as it applies easily with  no streaks and builds up an opaque colour in just 2 coats. It doesn't take long to dry so I didn't have a problem with any smudges and it lasted several days without chipping. The colour is subtle but pretty, so I think it would work well both in the day time and evening and is an ideal shade for Spring through to Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...