Friday 5 April 2013

Lush Hottie Massage Bar Review

A few months ago I was given a Hottie Massage Bar from Lush, designed to relieve aching and knotted muscles. I've tried their Lush massage bars before having received the now discontinued glitterbug as a freebie, and whilst I had found it pleasant, the glitter wasn't very suitable for day time and I didn't find it had any advantage over a regular moisturiser.

So I had a pleasant surprise when I tried my new Hottie Bar, it really lived up to the claims and I found it worked wonders on aching tired muscles. The bumps work really well to un-knot muscles and soothe the tension, and the cocoa and shea butters leave your skin hydrated and soft. The Hottie has a pleasant but not overpowering fragrance, with subtle hints of vanilla, citrus and ginger. I would recommend it not only as a massage bar but also as a moisturiser for when you're in a rush as it's quick and easy to use and lasts well.

The Hottie Bar is £5.75 and is available online here as well as in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...