Sunday 7 April 2013

Hand-made Vintage Style Make Up Brush Purse

A little while ago I treated myself to some make-up brushes by Stila. As they cost a little more than I would normally spend on brushes I decided that before I used them I wanted something to store them in to keep them clean and stop them from getting damaged in my make up bag. So, one trip to the haberdashery stall (where I'm fast becoming a regular), and an hour on my sewing machine later and I've made a vintage-inspired floral zip purse to keep my new brushes in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...