Thursday 18 April 2013

18th April

The postman bought me a small collection of freebies this morning, much more exciting than the usual junk mail or phone bills that normally drop through the letterbox!


Firstly I had a parcel from the cosmetic testing panel I'm a member of and will be trialling a new brow pencil over the next few weeks. I also received a voucher from Boots for a free Clinique lipstick when I attend a quick consultation in store. I'm not sure what this will entail but I shall post a review of the lipstick when I pick it up!
Slightly less exciting I finally received the Finish Quantum dishwasher sample tablets I requested a few weeks ago. (These are still available on the Finish website if you'd like to try them). It also came with a voucher for £1.50 off your next purchase of any Finish Quantum pack.
And Finally I received the three paint samples I purchased a few days ago - not strictly a freebie but there is currently a promotion on at Dulux where you can try three samples for £1. I find them good for crafts and ordered 3 for painting some pretty country-cottage style terracotta pots which I'll blog about when they're done. I'm tempted to order a few more as I've used them in the past to paint some pretty rose hooks a nice cream colour and have seen some nice ideas for painting photo frames.

My brother returned from a trip to Denmark yesterday and today he gave me a little souvenir, some scrummy Fair Trade chocolate with crispy hazelnut pieces. Unfortunately most of this has disappeared now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...