Sunday 14 April 2013

Nails of the Day...French Manicure

I haven't had time to paint my nails recently, so on Friday I decided to return to my favourite nail look and painted them with a french manicure, which I think looks pretty and you don't have to worry about the colour clashing with your outfit!

I used Seventeen's Nail Whitener for the Tips and my pale pink Chanel polish for the rest of the colour and sealed with a clear top coat by Natural Collection. I used to find it too time consuming getting the white tips just right but since I discovered Nailene Perfect French Tip Guides it doesn't take much longer than using a plain polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...