Sunday 31 January 2016

Sanctuary brightening facial radiance exfoliator review

One of my New Years resolutions was to indulge more in me-time, just doing the little things that I just don't seem to have the time to do anymore like doing a manicure with my favourite nail polish or baking a tray of cookies.

I was in boots this weekend and spotted the mini sanctuary radiance exfoliators were reduced to 20p as the packaging has been updated each AND they were on three for two! Although I have no shortage of beauty products I don't have much in the way of facial products and given the bargain price I didn't feel the need to justify buying three new exfoliators (and let's not forget they are miniature after all!)

So after a long lie in this morning, I indulged my resolution with an at home facial using my new exfoliator. This is what I could expect according to the sanctuary website:

ultra-fine apricot granules and grape seed exfoliate and refine, while a trio of pumpkin, pineapple and papaya extracts work naturally to help increase cell renewal. Skin is left feeling smooth and glowing with radiance.


I really liked this exfoliator, it was fairly thick and had a decent amount of granules without being too harsh on my skin. It left my face feeling deep cleansed, fresh and smooth and it has a lovely light scent. I have sensitive skin on my face and I can't use a lot of facial products but this was perfect for my skin. 

According to the website it can be used 2-3 times a week but I think I will stick to using it once a week as part of my Sunday facial routine. I would definitely recommend this product and you can try the miniature size which is sold in Boots to see if it suits you before paying out for the full size version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...