Monday 4 January 2016

Hawaii

It is so cold and rainy here I can't help but daydream about holidays in warmer climates.

On the top of my wish list is Hawaii. The beaches look gorgeous and there is plenty to explore, volcanoes, snorkelling, dinner on the beach, infinity pools, gorgeous weather - what more could you want!


I picked up a brochure from the travel agent at the weekend but predictably a holiday in Hawaii isn't inexpensive so I am going to see if they can put a package together for me to see what the total cost would be. I know Virgin and BA have sales on at the moment so if you're also craving some summer sun check out their websites for their sale rates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...