Friday 1 January 2016

New Year 2016

I can't believed another new year is here, the past twelve months just vanished in the blink of an eye. 

We went for a New Year's Day walk this morning at a wood close by and the cafe was open so before we set off we bought a couple of hot drinks to keep us warm. The temperature has plummeted all of the sudden, I can't say I care much for this cold and wet weather but I would quite like a proper snow day!




I've also made some New Years resolutions which I might post tomorrow, a mix of goals for the year such as establishing a career I really love and little things like not leaving the house on an empty stomach, hopefully that will help me save a little money and lose the weight I've gained over the holidays!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...