Saturday 2 January 2016

Ciate 'blizzard' nail polish

Last Christmas I received the Ciate miniature bauble set which had six shiny Ciate minis perfect for the festive season. Anyone who knows me will know how much I love all things sparkly and glitter nail polish is no exception. 

This is 'blizzard' in the miniature 5ml size:


I love this polish as it is true to the colour in the bottle, dries super quickly and only needs two coats for consistent opaque coverage. The glitter catches the light so it has a nice sparkle, making it perfect for a night out. 

I can't wait to try the other shades but they're all a lot brighter so I will wait until spring is here to test them out, hopefully it won't be too long away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...