Tuesday 12 January 2016

Mulberry sale treats

I had been waiting for the mulberry Boxing Day sale since I saw a preview of all the lovely goodies on offer on their American site, where the sale starts a couple of weeks before Christmas.

In my haste to get up and go out to the Next and Boots sale, I completely forgot that the Mulberry sale started early on Boxing Day and by the time I got home mid-morning, the three items I wanted I had sold out online.

However, the Mulberry customer service have a great stock tracker system and if you ring them up and tell them the item you are looking for, they can check the stores to see which ones still have the item in stock. The customer service assistant was very helpful and quickly tracked down the items I wanted - a purse, cardholder and keyring in the Manchester and Glasgow stores. 

I telephoned the Manchester store first and unfortunately they had sold out of purse I was after earlier that morning but the key ring was still in stock, so I purchased that and the cardholder from the Glasgow store over the phone. 

The parcels arrived four days later and upon opening them I was presented with a gorgeous grey mulberry bag sealed shut with a beautiful big blue bow, it looked luxurious! 


This is an 8 slot card wallet and it is super soft. It was half price reduced to £62 from £124 and I was really pleased with this as I have been looking for a card wallet for ages to house all of my loyalty cards!


I had my eye on this cute little keyring for quite a while. It came in it's own little dustbag pouch which is handy too. It was reduced from £70 to £49 and it was an indulgent purchase, but I am hoping to get a new car this year so I will be saving this to go on my keys.

I am pleased with my little haul but I think I'm addicted now, I keep checking the website and umming and ahhing over the make up bags and all the pretty things in the rose petal pink colour, but so far I have resisted further temptation! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...