Sunday 17 January 2016

Boots 70% sale haul

Last Wednesday marked the annual boots 70% sale. I was determined not to buy too much this year as I'm on a mission to use up my stash of toiletries and I think I succeeded. Unfortunately the atmosphere was not very nice this year, a lot of pushing and shoving so we didn't hang about and were done in twenty minutes. Here's what I got:


Sanctuary hat box - £13.50 from £45
Sanctuary little bag of joy - £3.00 from £10
Glass vase - £3.60 from £12
Glass candle - £2.40 from £8
Champneys bear - £4.50 from £15
No7 glamour cracker - £2.40 from £8
Sanctuary facial box - £6 from £20
Mary Berry cake forks - £4.20 from £14
Cadbury snow bites £0.30 from £1 (these didn't last long enough to feature in the photo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...