Thursday 6 June 2013

Laura Ashley Room Refresh Competition!

It's been quite a while since I last posted as I'm in the middle of redecorating which is taking so much longer than I thought it would! So when I saw Laura Ashley Room Refresh Competition, in which you have to pick your favourite items that you'd love to refresh a room with from Laura Ashley, I wanted to enter immediately as I already have a long list of items on my wishlist!

The room I'd most like to refresh is the currently completely empty spare room, it's been needing redecorating for so long now but because it's out of use it's a case of "out of sight, out of mind".


 It's about time it was redecorated and I'd absolutely love to style it with a feminine, but classic, french theme. I love damask prints, french furniture, creams and subtle pinks, so below I've put together a wish list of items that I'd love to refresh the spare room with, to create a gorgeous french boudoir!

My favourite item out of this collection is the Provencale Dressing Table Set, it has a french charm and is so pretty! And of course the matching Provencale Wardrobe would be a must! I'd love to have one wall covered in the Josette wallpaper, as a statement wall, against which i'd put the pretty bed, complete with a lovely off-white duvet cover and completed with the Cameron throw. I also love the pretty little glass bottle, which would sit nicely and add a finishing touch to the dressing table!

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...