Friday 7 June 2013

May/June Shopping Haul

With the warmer weather finally here, I've been shopping for a few new summer updates for my wardrobe.

  1. This navy dress is from Tesco and is only £12, but you can currently double up your Tesco Clubcard vouchers which I did, so I only paid £2 and used a £5 Tesco voucher for this, and I think it's a great dress for summer. I'll be wearing it with tan sandals and my Topshop satchel bag.
  2. The peter-pan collared top is from the last Marks &Spencer sale (which seem to be more regular than the must-end-sunday DFS sale these days!) and was also £12. It has a pretty daisy print and looks nice with skinny jeans and ballet pumps for a smart/casual day time look.
  3. This is my latest purchase and hasn't actually arrived yet so I'm not sure how it looks on yet! But the iris print is lovely and I think it could be worn with flats in the day time or dressed up with heels and jewellery for the evening. This is from Topshop and was also in the sale online at £20 down from £42.
  4. These black heels are exactly what I've been looking for for ages now to replace a similar pair I bought from Topshop a few years ago and have since worn out. The picture isn't very clear but they have a gold chain on the front which the bow is threaded through and are ideal evening shoes. These were also in the sale in New Look and were £15 down from £22.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...