Tuesday 25 June 2013

Primark Summer Haul ♥

My local Primark has finally started getting some new summer clothes in, and having popped in for what was meant to be a quick look around, I ended up leaving with a full carrier bag!

My favourite purchase is this gorgeous floral print string top, which was just £5! It has such a pretty floral print and a silky feel, and I have a pale blue cardi which I bought from Primark last year that matches perfectly.



















(The pictures are rubbish and not only do they not show the print of the top very well but the colour of the cardi doesn't look right either, but until I find my camera I'm stuck with taking photos on my blackberry!)

I also bought a pair of navy linen trousers, which are on offer at £6.90 down from £10. These are much better fitting than their previous designs and consequently more flattering too. They're quite casual but I thought they'd be good for when it's too hot for jeans but I am just doing chores/calling in to town quickly and just want something easy to wear.


These caught my eye over in the pyjama section and were £7 i think. The top has 3/4 sleeves and is a nice soft cotton material, but the trousers have quite a high waist, so i'm not sure if I'll keep them yet.


These pretty flannels were an impulse buy, but they were only £1.50 and are very soft, so now I'm tempted to get the rest of the set to match!


And finally these men's socks were on sale for just £1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...