Friday 24 May 2013

Dunelm Sale Bargains

I was in Dunelm this morning and they've started their Summer Sale, with up to 75% off home furnishings. I'm currently redecorating at the moment and picked up some lovely items at great prices.

This lovely canvas was reduced by 75% down from £14.99 to just £3.74! I've been looking for a Parisian-themed canvas for a while and this is the nicest one I've found so I was pretty pleased with the bargain price!


This clock was a bit of an impulse buy, but the vintage roses on the clock face are so pretty and at £3.74 down from £14.99 again it was another bargain not to be missed!


And this trinket jar was £2.39, it's perfect for storing bracelets as my jewellery holder is now overflowing!

I also picked up some gorgeous half-price curtains and duvet covers which had up to 75% off. You can browse the sale on the Dunelm website and reserve things online for instore collection - but these aren't picked off the shelf straight away so if there's something you're after its best to get to the store if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...