Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sanctuary Dreamtime Sleep-in-a-box Kit Review

Just before I went on holiday I mentioned my bargain Boots haul, which included the Sanctuary Dreamtime Sleep-in-a-box kit. I've used it a few times now so thought I'd post a quick review about the set.


The set contains 4 travel sized products; soothing bath float, smoothing silk scrub, 4in1 restoring body elixir and comforting night butter. I haven't used the body elixir yet as you can only use it once, so I'm keeping it for when I have time for a long soak, but the other products have been tested a few times now.

The first thing you notice about the Sleep range is the lovely, calming scent; it manages to be subtle whilst still having a relaxing effect. I would describe the fragrance as a creamy almond and lightly floral scent. The soothing bath float has a slight shimmer and produces a fair amount of bubbles, leaving the water soft and scented.
The smoothing silk scrub is a very lightweight scrub, it doesn't have much "scrub" in it so isn't suitable for proper exfoliating, but that makes sense for a kit which is meant to help you unwind and make you sleepy. It does however leave you skin silky soft, and the gentle scrub is relaxing.
The comforting body butter is the final step to dreamtime, and complements the other products perfectly. It's  luxuriously thick, absorbs quickly, and leaves the lovely scent on your skin.

I really like this kit and it did help send me off to a relaxed slumber, so I would purchase it again, although probably the kit (which retails for £12.50), rather than the full sized products which are about £10 each. I think this will be one for my Christmas wish list this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...