Sunday 4 August 2013

Make £100 in a week challenge...

So I seem to have firmly fallen off the frugal track since I came back from holiday...comfort shopping perhaps? Well something has to cheer you up from the rainy (and typical) British summer we're having...but on the plus side I've finally found a little motivation to get back on ebay and had a couple of paid surveys this month. I even sorted out a load of old stuff for a car boot sale, but the heavy rain today meant it was cancelled.
Anyway, I took advantage of the rainy day to have a sort out and I've realised that I still have too much stuff! So initially I was going to do a No Spend Day challenge (the idea being quite simply that you don't spend any money for a week/month/however long). But on reflection I remembered that I have lunch and dinner plans for next week...and I'd hate to fail so soon and become disheartened, so instead I've decided to try something else, make £100 in a week! I'm planning to use ebay, survey websites valued opinions and pinecone, and hopefully a car boot sale to reach my goal in 7 days. I'll update my blog with my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...