Thursday 1 August 2013

Nails of The Day...Technic Polishes

I finally got a little bored of my floral nails today, so they've been replaced by a new look made up of two Technic Nail polishes.


The pink polish is a lovely bright shade titled "lychee". I'll be wearing this on my toes for the rest of summer I think, it's so low maintenance - it's quick to apply, it goes on evenly with no streaks and best of all it leaves the nail super smooth and shiny, they almost look like false nails! I still can not believe how fast drying they are, I can be a bit clumsy and usually smudge my nail polish at least once without fail shortly after painting my nails, but this polish manages to dry before even I have time to ruin it : D
The purple colour is actually a translucent purple shade containing lots of multi-coloured glitter, called "Mad Alice". Although the glitter doesn't show very well in the pic, it actually catches the light really nicely, and builds up an opaque background colour in 3 coats. I think this might be an advantage over the clear glitter polish too as it saves you the time of having to apply a base coat!

In other news, and unsurprisingly no doubt, my "reduced spending plan" isn't going so well...(self-explanatory blog posts to follow soon!). Hm.Maybe time for Plan B and a huge ebay clearout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...