Monday 12 August 2013

Make £100 in a week challenge - update

About a week ago I blogged about my self-imposed savings challenge to make £100 in a week. Here's how I got on:

Ebay - £7 (I'd intended to list a lot of items but reeeally couldn't be bothered with ebay, it's such hassle!)
Mystery Shopping - £8
Pinecone Survey - £3
Carboot Sale - £60 (after £5 pitch fee and £5 petrol money)

Total - £78

So not quite the £100 I'd set out to make, but equally it's not bad for a few hours of effort! It really does make you think twice about spending £30 on a new dress or top when you know it's resell value when you're bored of it is as little as 50p.

Anyway I'm off to bed for an early-ish night as I'm going for Afternoon Tea tomorrow, I've never been to a proper afternoon tea before so I'm looking forward to it and going to pick out what to wear tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...