Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Great British Bake Off

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode of the Great British Bake Off, it's currently one of my favourite shows on tv and i think it's been a great series so far. One of my favourite bakes so far was where the contestants had to make a cake with a picture or pattern on the inside, some of them were amazing! This is one of the Battenburg cakes made showing a Union Jack inside:


 So I shall be settling down to watch it tonight with a cup of tea and one of my own cupcakes that I made today, not quite as impressive as the delights featured on the Great British Bake Off, but yummy all the same :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...