Thursday 4 October 2012

Mini Haul ♥

With winter well on its way, I have purchased a few new items to update my wardrobe (and battle the increasingly chilly days!). First up is a new dress from H&M for going out, I ordered this about 2 weeks ago online but it still hasn't arrived :( H&M are notoriously slow for delivering orders, but I can't complain too much as I used a few discount codes that are around at the moment and only paid £22 including delivery.


I purchased this jumper from Dorothy Perkins last weekend, (who currently have a 25% student discount). It's very soft and cosy and I'll be layering it over a black top.


I also popped in H&M last week as I was passing and found this lovely little cardi. I love sequinned cardis as I think they're perfect for adding a little sparkle to an otherwise plain outfit or brightening up a dark winter one, and have a seemingly ever growing collection! This one was reduced to only £10 in the sale.


Finally, as winter fast approaches I decided to treat myself to a new pair of cosy slipper boots. I got this lovely pair from Primark for only £5, but unfortunately one of the bows has already fallen off, so I'll need to dig my sewing kit out at the weekend for repairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...