Sunday 7 October 2012

Poundland Bargains

I only discovered Poundland a few months ago, and have since been trying to make up for lost time! Whilst some of the things aren't quite as good value as they may first seem, I have found a few gems in there! Inconveniently the nearest store is almost an hour away so I don't get to look in often, but here are a couple of the things I've picked up since the summer.

A cake cover and carry case. Ive seen similar ones retailing in HobbyCraft and Lakeland for between £10-£15 and it saves wasting so much clingfilm while keeping your cakes fresh.



A cute London-themed cupcake kit. I actually got this over the summer during the jubilee and olympic celebrations, having seen similar kits in accessorize and lakeland selling for about £8.


Christmas themed LED lights. So it might be a bit early to be thinking about Christmas, but having paid £8 for similar star-shaped lights last year I decided to get them now and put them up.


Poundland now has a website where you can view their current stock, but unfortunately you can't buy online yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...