Monday 1 October 2012

Home Style Updates

Monsoon have just added more lines to their home and interior range, so I've been having a little look at what's available. I love anything with a french or country look, but it's strictly window shopping at the moment whilst I'm saving!  Here are a few of my favourite things i've found online:

Eiffel Tower Canvas  from NEXT, £18

Rose Hooks from Tesco Direct, £2.40 for 2
 
Mahalia Pink Throw
from Monsoon, £75

Set of 3 Perfume Bottles
from La Maison Bleue, £21.99

Bird Jewellery Tree from Monsoon, £28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...