Sunday 5 May 2013

SEVENTEEN Quicker Slicker Colour "Sailor Boy" Nail Polish Review

I called in to Boots today to pick up the free Clinique Lipstick I'd been sent a voucher for in the post, and thought I'd have a quick look to see if there were any new nail polishes that caught my eye as I don't have many light colours for summer. I was not disappointed as Seventeen has just launched a few new colours perfect for summer, and I chose a lovely sky blue shade titled "sailor boy". It is part of the "Quicker Slicker Colour" range which claims to dry in 50 seconds and although I didn't time it, it certainly did seem to dry quickly which is a big plus point for me because i'm always smudging my nail varnish whilst I wait for it to dry and it can be very frustrating having to start over! I only needed 2 coats to get a nice even coverage and the colour is true to the bottle. I'm quite pleased with my new little purchase, it's a pretty colour for the summer months and reminds me of clear skies and blue seas! It's only £2.99 and currently all seventeen make-up is on 3 for 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...