Saturday 20 July 2013

Holiday ♥



I have the post-holiday blues already! So I thought I'd upload a few pictures from my holiday as I'm sorting out which ones to get printed. In the collage above I've included pictures of some of the amazing food we had for dinner one evening at a Lebanese restaurant (the falafel in particular was delicious!) an ice cream shaped like a rose (I bought it purely because of this, despite not actually being hungry as we'd just had a huge dinner!), the beach we had all to ourselves when we got up early one morning to sunbathe, and views over the city.

In other news, I'm on a bid to reduce my spending! Despite normally being relatively frugal, the array of summer sales have been not so good for my purse (or my already full-to-bursting wardrobe - and yet still, every morning I find "I have nothing to wear". I can't figure it out!). We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...