Saturday 27 July 2013

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Perfume Review

A couple of months ago I received a 5ml sample of Dior's new fragrance "Addict Eau Sensuelle" which I took on holiday. The little sample card holder didn't have any description as to the fragrance so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the delicate fragrance surpassed my expectations, with strong notes of jasmine and slightly lighter rose tones, it's like a burst of a freshly cut bouquet. I'm fond of floral scents so this appeals to me, but if you're not keen on floral perfumes you might want to try one of the original scents.


I'm looking forward to trying the other perfumes in the Dior Addict range, especially Dior Addict Eau Fraiche, which is described as sparkling and sharp, fresh and woody with a radiant and subtle freesia combined with white lotus flower and delightful pomegrantate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...