Wednesday 24 July 2013

Cath Kidston inspired Vintage Rose Nail Art

I've wanted to try a floral pattern on my nails for ages now, so when I was in town today I picked up a couple of new nail varnishes to create my own rose nails.

Edit - I've added green leaves now and it think they look a lot better; very vintage and Cath-Kidston-esque!


 For the pastel green I used shade "picnic" by technic (reviewed here) and the darker green is "Envy - 960" by Sinful Colours (a new nail polish range available in Boots, it has a vast range of colours and they retail for only £1.99). I didn't use any special nail art pens, although I've been wanting to get some for a while I was actually quite pleased with the quality of both brands which I used, the brushes were easy to hold steady and use precisely without the need for nail art pens or tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...