Saturday 29 September 2012

No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour "Star Shower" Review

Boots are currently giving out £3 off No. 7 make-up vouchers when you spend £5 or more instore, so I decided to treat myself to a new colour for only £2.50. I chose the shade "star shower" which is a charcoal base with lots of gold shimmer, perfect for nights out. I did find it took quite a while to dry and was easily smudged until it had set, but i love the finished colour after applying 3 coats and think it is ideal for the upcoming party season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...