Wednesday 27 September 2017

Film night - The Big Sick

Last night my boyfriend and I watched The Big Sick. I had been wanting to see this since I saw the trailers, but didn't get chance to catch it at the cinema, so we had a cosy night in instead. 

My boyfriend prepared a lovely Chinese meal followed by chocolate eclairs for dessert and we got started.

I had high hopes from the trailers and I wasn't disappointed. It was a heartwarming film with plenty of humour throughout and even a couple of tears along the way. I would definitely watch it again and would recommend it to anyone wanting a feel-good film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...