Thursday 3 January 2013

Sale Shopping

Being paid just a couple days after Christmas meant that I could hit the sales and pick up a few bargains, though this year I haven't bought a lot, I must now be used to saving such that I've become less of a spendthrift! Although most of what I have bought has been gifts for upcoming birthdays, I did pick up the following for myself:

I saw this office dress from NEXT a couple of months ago and was pleased to pick it up from the sale on boxing day (though I was not one of the early birds there at 6am!). It has a tweed pattern and a lovely olive green velvet bow on the waist which manages to be quite subtle, so its pretty but professional too. The dress was reduced from £45 to £16 so didn't make too much of an impact on my purse either!

After browsing the shelves of Marks & Spencer and leaving empty handed, I then popped into Boots and picked up a gift set containing my favourite No7 moisturiser that I've previously blogged about. This was half price in the sale at £12.50, and seeing as it contains a bath essence, scrub, and candle too and the moisturiser usually retails for £9 it seemed like a good price.
I've also spotted a nice gift box of beauty goodies by The Sanctuary, but at £20 still I shall be waiting to see if I can pick this up in the 75% sale in a couple of weeks time!

I have also browsed the accessorize winter sale this week, and all sale jewellery is now 70% off, so i picked up a pretty navy crystal beaded bracelet as a birthday present for my mum who had tried it on before Christmas, but it's already wrapped up and waiting to be gifted :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...